Here goes another award.
My girlfriend Komusana nominated me for this award.
She blogs at http://ikomusana.wordpress.com
Thank you Kom Kom for nominating me.
Let’s get to the facts:
1. I take pictures of EVERYTHING.
From buildings, flowers, trees, the sky, food, myself etc.
My number one priority when picking a phone is a good camera.
2. I am a big sister to three amazing girls and nothing brings me more joy than just “being a big sister”.
Knowing that they look up to me and I inspire them is my definition of fulfillment for now.
I love you my babies.
3. I openly appreciate people.
If I think you did a good job, I say it. If I think you are beautiful, I say it. Etc.
I do this to strangers whenever I am bold enough to, and their reaction is usually a suprised look then a genuine smile, and a chuckle or laughter then a thank you.
My youngest sister says that one-day someone will just stare at me and tell me to mind my bussiness. Lol.
4. I often have conversations in my head.
5. I am
almost an Obessesive Compulsive Cleaner.
6. I am usually not a victim of “bandwagon effect”.
If I am not sure whether I should really do a particular thing, irrespective of who is doing it, I will not join the bandwagon.
7. My life is almost never spontaneous. (Boring I know, but I like planning and organization).
I plan every aspect of my life to the tiniest detail.
It is just once in a while that I will do stuff spontaneously.
Those are my seven facts.
I nominate everyone who wishes to participate in this.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
3. Link your nominees and inform them.
4. Share seven facts about yourself.
Have a great day and a great weekend!