How are we doing?
I’m great. I had such a lovely weekend.
I hope yours was great too..
I’m sorry I could not post yesterday because of circumstances beyond my control. So, here’s day 8 and 9.
First things first, Happy Birthday to Angel the amazing soul I met through wordpress. May happiness, laughter, prosperity and all the good things life has to offer be yours in abundance.
Yesterday’s topic was:
FIVE CURRENT GOALS..
Here are my five most important goals for now.
In no particular order :..
1. Graduate from law school and law development Center.
2. Do my postgraduate degree as soon as I can.
3. Get my dissertation up and running.
4. Get a passport ASAP.
5. Secure myself a job.
What are your current goals?
Today’s topic is:
WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG / WALLET.
First, I would have loved to take a picture or pictures of the contents of my bag, but I’m at work, so I can’t be flat laying things around. I’m forgiven, yes? Thank you!.
The contents of my bag vary depending on where I’m going, what I need for a particular day etc.
However, these are the stuff you’ll most likely always find when regardless of where I’m going. (As long as you see me holding a bag).
So let’s get to know what’s in my bag…
1. Any book that I’m currently reading. For now, I’m reading Silent Witness
2. A scarf… because you may never know what you’ll need it for.
3. Lip stick, lip balm and a mirror.
5. Tissue and a handkerchief.
6. Powder.. because not by choice, we are team oily skin.
7. Face wipes.. because team oily skin.
9. Earphones and my phone.. for obvious reasons.
10. A wallet that contains money, identification cards, ATM card, medical insurance card, business cards, receipts, passport photographs, razor blades and safety pins (lol).
11. A notebook(s) and a pen.
What’s in your bag / wallet?