The weekend was long and interesting. I had a great time. I feel like my weekends make sense thesedays because after a crazy week, all I want to do is make the most of my weekend.😁😁..
How are you doing? We already know I’m fine.
This blog challenge had to end. I’m glad I participated in it. I should say I got my groove back on abit. Thank you Kom Kom for this challenge. Here are the last ten days. Enjoy the read!
Grab a seat. The list is llloonngggg. But wait, on second thought, no. Let me mention a few. We will add to the list in other blog posts.
I don’t think I can exhaust the “what makes me happy” list because I find happiness in the very little things and the little things are unending.
Okay, let’s get to it.
1. When my mother cooks.
2. When I take a picture of something and it turns out exactly or even better than I expected it to.
3. When I get hold of a very cold lemon drink.
4. When I do something consistently for a long time.
5. Shopping, shopping, shopping and more shopping.
6. When I receive gifts.
7. When my hair just realises it’s place in this world and chooses to behave itself. Many times it behaves like it is the Beyonce of hair, so it can get away with anything. If getting it into a simple puff will be a headache.
8.When I genuinely keep my cool at a time when I’m supposed to be losing it.
9. When I get headphones or earphones that bbbboooommm.
10. My sisters. The loves of my life.
12. My oh so amazing friends.
13. Worship Music or just a great worship session.
14. When I bump on a scripture I’ve read a thousand times, and it suddenly looks tailor made for me and speaks directly to my situation.
15. After I’ve spent quality time with God.
16. Weddings and all that comes with them. I enjoy the planning, shopping and other events leading to the wedding even more than I enjoy actual function.
17. That moment at the end of the day when I’m ticking off my to do list, and everything is getting ticked. Productive day!.
18. When I conquer the battle of drawing eyebrows and putting concealer around them without smudging them. You people, it is not yet an easy something on this lane.
19. Long Road trips. Especially at night.
20. When I finally find silence and solitude after a long crazy day.
21. When I meet someone who has same interests with me.
22. When I get an original product at the price of a duplicate one. Loll. Story of my life. I’ll do enough research to know where I’ll get a cheap one long before I need to buy it. #Teamcheapskate
23. Good food.
Few things make me sad. I try to look at the positive in things. And take the negative for a lesson.
So, this is what makes sad.
2. Death especially of young people.
3. Seeing people suffer.
DAY 22:. YOUR WORST HABITS.
Switching off from things suddenly. One minute I’m chatting away excitedly, next minute, I’m quietly reading my novel, listening to music or just dead silent listening to you, like I was not talking a minute ago.
DAY 23:. IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
I’d help disadvantaged children the best way I could figure out to. Invest in a good business. Spend the rest on my myself, friends and family.
DAY 24:. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU (IN LOVE).
- Does he love God?
- Does he love me?
- Does he have a vision for his life ?
- Is he funny?
- Is he mature ? (character-wise)
- Is he age appropriate? Age is NOT “just a number”.
Yes? Okay. Let’s roll.
DAY 25:. YOUR BIGGEST REGRET.
I don’t have any.
DAY 26: YOUE HIDDEN TALENT?
Uuh. Modelling. Does it count?
DAY 27:. WHAT IS IN YOUR CLOSET?
Huh… My closet. I have alittle bit of everything in my closet. So I’ll just go through the basics.
- I have way too many tops/blouses than I need because for the life of me, I don’t understand why I buy tops everytime I shop. Lately, my obsession in the tops squad are crop tops. They are tiny and super cute.
- Jeans, because everyone needs jeans.
- Dresses because cmon, they are dresses! Who wouldn’t slay in a dress?.
- Skirts. They are easy to wear and come by.
- African clothes or like my Ugandan friends call them bitenge or Ankara as my west African friends call it. Because I’m that girl who is obsessed with African inspired things.
- T shirts.
- Blazers because for 70% of the outfits I wear, I feel not fully dressed without a blazer.
- Shoes, with my heels being the best part of the collection.
I don’t have any.
DAY 29:. A CONFESSION.
I dont like dogs, cats and every other animal that has to live at home. They are messy.
DAY 30:. YOUR HOPES FOR YOUR BLOG.
Well, I hope we keep growing.
Hope you enjoyed it. Enjoy your week.