Whenever you get the chance, remember:
- That God is love. His love never fails. NOTHING can ever separate you from his love.
- To seize the moment.
- Perfect is boring.
- It is okay to be vulnerable.
- That a day without laughter is a day wasted.
- That human beings are just human beings. They hurt, dissapoint and make mistakes. It is part of being a human being. Forgive them.
- Not to sacrifice your happiness for anything.
- Not to despise small beginnings.
- That mental health is a real thing.
- Harbouring anger will only hurt you.
- Where your limits as a human being end, and don’t push it.
- We can’t all run at the same pace.
- To have a thankful heart especially when it is hard to.
- Everything is made beautiful at its own time. Be patient.
- You don’t have to fit in to be accepted. Those who are meant to accept you will do that regardless of who you are.
- To look at the bigger picture.
- That it is all vanity. One-day, it won’t matter. Be humble.
- That giving up is the only sure way to fail. Rise up and keep going.
How is everybody?
All images are from google